- Sit down and write- this is the most basic one but the fundamentals bear repeating. Nothing happens unless you sit your ass down and write which is why this is my number 1.
- Read. . . a lot- ideas come from reading. I want to maintain a well of ideas I can use so I never run out (i.e. writer’s block). So I read . . . a lot.
- Learn- reading and learning sound the same, but with a slight distinction. I’m into fitness, philosophy, combat, and human nature. Learning new things helps not to only enhance your writing but yourself as a person; if you’re a better person, you’ll be a better writer.
- Consistency- nothing will measure your success better than consistency. This is how you develop your readership; without this, your blog and career will be very hard to maintain, which is why I focus on consistency daily and provide this content every single day.
- Quality- if your content isn’t evolving and expanding, you will die. Your blog and writing career will be cast into the void of nonexistence never to return; so, if you want to stay alive, provide quality content!
Those are my tenets, what are yours? Comment below!
Alright, that’s my spiel. Til next week. . .