- The most powerful quotes, phrases, passages, characters tend to come out when you’re going through tough times. During good times you get nada.
- Great ideas always, and I mean ALWAYS, come at random times (i.e. in the shower, taking a dump, watching anime naked, etc.)
- There’s no such thing as a bad idea. . . at least, not when it first comes to you. you only realize a bad idea after 100 pages, 50 revisions, 40 grammar mistakes, and 30 minutes of being repulsed that you thought it was a good idea in the first place. Oh, and let’s not forget the 20 minutes of depression after you scrap the whole thing.
- Just because it’s bad doesn’t mean someone won’t like it. Most writers nowadays get famous off people’s shitty tastes.
- If you’re still reading this. . .GET BACK TO WRITING! I know you’re in one of your little daydreams trying to weasel out of it. NOPE! GET BACK TO WORK! . . . NOW!!!!!
Alright, that’s my spiel. Til next week. . .